Turnkey Style Auto Create

JohnP

I had typed up a post, I thought I hit submit...I'm not sure what I did. I searched, didn't find my post. So if somehow it shows up after I've posted this one - I'm sorry.

I've got the WHMCS integrated to match our site. I've got it working with PayPal/2CheckOut (Aside from 2CO NOT passing back that the payment was made. I hate 2CO and waiting on Merchant Account to replace...anyways). I've got it working with NetEarthOne and the domains get registered without issue.

I've searched for an answer and read for an answer/tutorial on this but I have no idea where to begin.

Goal: Upon payment confirmation WHMCS registers requested domain, creates associated hosting account, copies files from source to new account, and modifies with customer's information from signup.

Example: John Doe signs up for a product we sell: a website with a video, a few links, some product information, and his contact information all under Mr. Doe's chosen domain name.

Mr. Doe chooses domain, enters contact info, & submits payment. WHMCS takes payment, sends registration out, creates hosting account, copies files & modifies according to information submitted during signup, and sends customer an E-mail informing them the website is viewable at DOMAIN and done.

Don't Want: The client having username/password access to the hosting account.

Potential Pitfall? Source Files are updated with new links or layout. How to push updates to existing customers?