Pay Invoice by Email

sherife

I have a whm license (2.5.8) for my site and configured it to display the "Pay Now" button in the email.

When the client clicks on the "Pay Now" button from their email,

it takes him/her to the paypal login screen, instead of allowing the client to pay without needing to login.

Do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks.

OK, you are right, but here is what I noticed.

When I receive an email and click the "Pay Now" button, it takes me to the main page of paypal.

I type my id/password and this takes me to my account page. ( not desired )

Now I go to my email again and click on the "Pay Now" button again, this will take me to the corrcet paypal

screen where I have to enter payment information.

What I noticed that it works, if the browser is up and running, but if you open your email first and the browser is not open, it will not take you to the payment information screen of paypal.

Thanks.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi Sherife,

That can't possibly be the case. The link doesn't change no matter if your browser is open or not. The user will always be taken to the page to pay where they just need to login to send payment to you.

Matt

No, I was not logged into Paypal, I just had the browser up.

This might be because of my setup? I am using Netscape.

Or maybe it has to do with the country as well. The customer who brought this issue up to me is from NewZealand.

Thanks.

You said you logged into Paypal, went back to your email, and clicked the link again. So your browser session is still open, and therefore when you visit Paypal it receives that session and authenticates you :)

Least I think that's what's going on, otherwise it's a teeny weeny security hole in Paypal :D