WTD: Programmer to write a registrar plugin(s)

evolver

I'm looking for someone to write an OpenSRS registrar plugin for me. Will be a paid gig obviously. Please only reply if you know what you are doing.

If/once the plugin has been debugged and works I'd most likely will need another one for SRSPlus.

Pm me with timeline and pricing.

Thanks

Arek

• WHMCS CEO

Wow, that's pretty expensive! You might want to try opening a ticket, I'd be able to do it for you cheaper than that however it is usually done on the basis of you pay for it and get it, then in the future it will be released publically so you're basically paying to escalate it's development priority rather than for the module itself.

Matt

Wow, that's pretty expensive! You might want to try opening a ticket, I'd be able to do it for you cheaper than that however it is usually done on the basis of you pay for it and get it, then in the future it will be released publically so you're basically paying to escalate it's development priority rather than for the module itself.

Matt

Well crap, should have told me that before :) PM with how much you are going to charge me.

Thanks

Arek