Custom Server Module API Reference Or Tutorial

Chris.S

Chris.S, you may want to contact matt regarding a server module. I believe the only idea would be to add new server groups (helm, ensim, interworx, etc). If you are trying to use bandwidth graphs, reboot, you can use the current templates and socket variables to pull different information from the server.

EX: I used the DA server module to add statistics to the client product details page.

i'm looking to create my own module to work with cast control is that possible?

Nothing is impossible! The whole client area, you can add your custom PHP code. You can call userid's out of the database and if it matches to the one with your control panel, then your good to go.

From,

Adam

Well i'm looking to do it with a server module is it possible? And if so i need some resources to start with.

Hey,

Here ya go,

http://www.php.net/manual/en/

Enjoy reading!

From,

Adam

I believe he is wanting to make a server module as you would like registrar or payment gateways; again, please contact matt as he would be able to help you out better.