Html Integration portal content will not center

Hello, I need some help asap if you visit http://crazedhosting.com/Billing you will see the middle portal content is not centered with the theme. I'm not sure why its doing this also there is a gap between the header and the middle content and same with the footer. Please Help this is putting a delay on the launch of our new page.:|

Here is a quick and dirty fix for you. To center the middle portal content and remove the gap between the header and the middle content and footer, do this:

Find this line of code:

<table id="mainframe">

Replace it with this line of code:

<table id="mainframe" style="margin:0 auto;">

Find this line of code:

<div id="content_container">

Replace it with this line of code:

<div id="content_container" style="margin-top:0;">

Find these two line of code:

<div id="footer">

<p> </p>

Replace it with this one line of code:

<div id="footer">

(Event better, you should take the inline CSS in the code above and place it in your external CSS file. If you don't understand how, don't worry about it.)

Please be aware that you have linked to your stylesheet two times in the header! They look like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="templates/integration - Copy/style.css" />

You should delete one of them from your HTML HEAD-element (but it is not necessary for the fixes above to work). Also I would advise against using empty space in file names.

Edited by ditto

Never Mind I got it Once again thanks for all the help.

No problem! But maybe you should make the main content have more width? You could do that with something like this:

Find this line of code:

<div id="content_left">

Change it to this (or any other width)

<div id="content_left" style="width:720px;">