WHMCS price, HTML static template

Dominator24

Hi there,

I am changing my template as I am sick of editing it when I have updated pricing or submitted a new announcement.

I have already created a file called (dbconnect.php) with the below code

<?php
mysql_connect("localhost", "db_user", "db_pass") or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db("db_name") or die(mysql_error());
?>

and I have tried putting this into my template to show the price.

$result = mysql_query( 'SELECT `tblpricing`.`annually`'. ' FROM tblpricing'. ' WHERE ((`tblpricing`.`relid` =1) AND (`tblpricing`.`currency` =1))'. ' LIMIT 0, 30 ') or die(mysql_error()); 
      $row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);
   echo $row['annually'];

However when I enter that into my HTML template it just displays it as text, how do I go about this?

Also it would be nice if someone could tell me how to display announcements and certain knoledgebase articles.

I have used these past two posts, but was unsuccessful into trying what they said.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=12127&highlight=joomla+price

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=8142&highlight=display+announcements

http://wiki.whmcs.com/Linking_to_WHMCS#Showing_Announcements_on_your_Site

Below Is an image of my site with all my details removed and an understanding what I would like. If anyone can offer me any assistance I would be very greatful.

site.jpg

Edited by Dominator24

Hello,

Thanks for your both replies however they are both not what I am looking for.

For example I have built my own website using HTML template and I have installed WHMCS as my client area. I put on my HTML homepage "Webhosting for £2.99 per month" however If I change my price into WHMCS I will also have to change it on my HTML homepage as its just text.

I would like it to pull the "£2.99" from the database where the price is stored in WHMCS so that if I edit the price in WHMCS the HTML homepage will pull the new price from the database.

Any more help on this matter is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Lee Johnson

As I mentioned above Sparky's Plan Comparison Mod does just this

>>>>>>> https://tshosting.com.au/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0 <<<<<<<

For And Example Click The Url In My Sig!

All Prices And Descriptions are pulled from the DB and Set in Whmcs Admin!

BAJI26, I have read through the plan comparison mod and its nothing for what I am asking, this is for WHMCS only and uses the WHMCS system, your website homepage is using WHMCS as its main backbone, I am using self-built HTML template with a link to my client area.

I am looking for a HTML/PHP/JAVA (anything) script that will access the databse where my WHMCS is stored, locate the price table then show it on my self built HTML template that is NOT WHMCS.

I can see nothing with that addon that even remotely does what I am asking unless I am using WHMCS as my main website, which I am not.

If I have read something wrong wrong about the plugin and it is what I am looking for, let me know, as from what I have read about it, its not what I am looking for.

Kind Regards,

Lee Johnson

WHMCS is installed on the same server yes, if its going to be a php, how will I implement this into my HTML template?

Yes I want to pull the price of each plans straight from the database and display it outside WHMCS so that when WHMCS updates the currency it will update it outside also.

Thanks for help on this matter thehost5968