Mastercard Declined

wcsweb

Hello Guys,

I have a weird problem here. I filled a ticket but Matt could no find any errors hopefully you guys will be able to help me.

Currently my main billing software is Clientexec which is great but we feel that WHMCS is much better. We installed the 3.0 beta and then we upgraded to the 3.0 stable. We spent a couple of hours customizing the software when we where ready to go live we processed one client who used a visa and that was fine then we processed another client with a mastercard and it was declined. We did some investigation and found that the card was fine we went to our clienexec put in the same information processed the card and it all went great.

Here is the problem:

WHMCS 3.0 final with authorize.net

would process visa creditcards but not mastercard

I install 3.0 beta upgrade to final did not worked!

I install a fresh copy of 3.0 final did not worked!

All mastercards are declining with whmcs

I have Clientexec with authorize.net same account as above

I can process the same client with the same information with the same mastercard that declined with WHMCS just fine.

Has anybody had this type of problem?

I even moved my clientexec install to the same server as whmcs to rule out any server problems.

Any idea on what is causing this?

Willy

I am having a similar problem.

I have Authorizenet, in Test mode. This should return success no matter what card number you use (as long as it follows the proper format).

Every time I try and place an order, with real and dummy numbers, it gets declined and resets my accounts card settings to nothing.

I too have notified Matt about this.

If anyone else is seeing this, then please reply so they we can rule out that it is a fluke with me and Willy.

most likely none of the credit cards that stored in your CE database will work when its transfered to whmcs. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure that all clients will have to reenter their cc info. The reason i am thinking this, is because hopefully CC encrypts their CC info and with a simple import script, its not possible to decrypt that CC without some sort of key. Like i said, i could be wrong, but i am fairly certain this is the issue.

most likely none of the credit cards that stored in your CE database will work when its transfered to whmcs. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure that all clients will have to reenter their cc info. The reason i am thinking this, is because hopefully CC encrypts their CC info and with a simple import script, its not possible to decrypt that CC without some sort of key. Like i said, i could be wrong, but i am fairly certain this is the issue.

Mac I'm not importing the accounts I'm doing it manually copy and paste from one system to the other and I still can not process mastercard credit cards on whmcs but on clientexec with the same information I can process the card just fine. I have tried 5 different mastercards and they all decline on whmcs!

Matt says its not a whmcs issue obviously it has to be whmcs. If I can process the card just fine with CE using the same authorize.net account and the same envinronment the only variable is the billing software.

Willy