is this true?

joe123

I just tested the plesk module and there is no option to set the limits or make them unlimited on the following:

Maximum number of domain aliases

Maximum number of web users

Set the mailbox quota KB

Maximum number of mail redirects

Maximum number of mail groups

Maximum number of mail autoresponders

Maximum number of mailing lists

Maximum number of Java applications

--------------------------------------------

it creates the client and the domain but the domain has no physical Hosting and have to run the SETUP for the domain to create the ftp username and give all permissions manually like cgi and php.

is that right or i have done somthing wrong?

thanks

Not sure how its with plesk but you must create hosting packages with all the settings you want in plesk and in WHMCS use the same package name and it should work. Settings that you see in WHMCS DO NOT affect hosting package that you set with plesk, just the package name is important.

Its how it works in DA..

Not sure how its with plesk but you must create hosting packages with all the settings you want in plesk and in WHMCS use the same package name and it should work. Settings that you see in WHMCS DO NOT affect hosting package that you set with plesk, just the package name is important.

Its how it works in DA..

thanks but whmcs plesk module does not support creating accounts with "name based " yet , its good for cpanel not plesk

I've been hearing about Plesk Templates? Would it be easier to use the module if you were able to enter a template name for the package you want creating?

that would be much easier for sure , but:

you have to create it based on 2 templates

the client template and the domain template , i am sure this will be a lot of writing for you.

anyway you make it is good but it has to create the accounts fully, that is a bit annoying to go and adjust accounts manually.

let me know if you need a testing server again.

thanks