[RESOLVED] Same template names in admin and client area

herpherp

I am not sure if this is considered a bug or not, or just something that needs to be made public...

If naming the admin template folder and the client area template folder the same thing, the cache(templates_c) causes the two templates to become intertwined and messed up when switching from client area to admin area etc...

Took me awhile to figure out the cause because it was during upgrading that I changed the v4 admin template name... So I spent some time trying to figure out the issue...

Changing the admin template name fixed all problems...

Not sure what you are referring to, the template name for example in the admin panel of v4 is V4 copied and changed that to my custom template name...

The admin folder is already renamed so there would be no need to hide the template folder name, set so that you can't view tpl files so really nothing to hide? Simply changing the name so that when doing upgrades files do not get overwritten...

It's not a big deal for the names to be the same was just getting it into the open so that if anyone else was running into the same issue..