Adding shopping cart total to joomla header

earthone

What I would like to do is add the total of the shopping cart to another site.

We use joomla for our content management system, what we are trying to achieve is to add the total of the shopping cart to the header of joomla, we want to do this so if someone goes back to order something they can see how much they already have in the cart.

All we realy need it an integration string that will show the total if they have something in the cart and be blank if nothing is there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I posted this in the wrong thread earlier sorry.

It is a hard one as to get this fully working on both joomla and whmcs you would have to store the whmcs session's in the whmcs database then call it from there unless you have session sharing. but it can be done, once I have all that I want on my site (it is not finished yet) I will be looking in to getting the sessions to be stored in the database as well as how they are working now .So I can then do much more for the client's on the info part of there visit to the site.

P.s Do you now if joomla stores the sessions in the database or not?

Edited by thehost5968