J!WHMCS Integrator v1.5.0 released

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for the heads up on my PDF invoices... I realized that I hadn't replaced the logo yesterday and have since... 8)

WHMCS and Joomla do need to be installed on the same machine, not necessarily the same IP address, and not necessarily the same domain. They need access to each other's database as localhost (actually data is written to the Joomla database, and is pulled from the WHMCS side). The config information is pulled directly from the configuration.php file in Joomla, so if they are on different machines, you may be able to replicate the config file and put it on your WHMCS server somewhere securely, however the server WHMCS is on must still be able to access your Joomla database as localhost. I just thought about it, and you could set the $host variable in your replicated configuration.php file to whatever will allow access to the database. Most databases are default at localhost, so changing this variable would permit access from a different machine - at least in theory, haven't done it myself ;)

My own configuration is actually setup with two different IP addresses, and a subdomain of my primary domain.

You mean the lightbox on the backend of the Joomla component? That is using the standard parameters functioning that is included with Joomla... I imagine to deactivate that you could change the config.xml file to your defaults prior to install, but aside from that, there isn't a separate parameters page to refer to... it wouldn't be hard to include in the next update however.

All the https settings are handled in the backend of the component in Joomla. On the backend of the Joomla component, the first SSL option forces links to Javascript and CSS files to use https (or not). Check that setting.

PM me your site address and I'll take a look at it for you.

Thanks Johannes,

Steven

Steven,

I decided to give your very promising bridge a try and I was able to purchase it on your site, but I am unable to submit a support ticket, as I can only login to the Joomla site and not the WHMCS client area. I have sent an email from the account I used to sign up, but I didn't receive a confirmation email. I am just posting here since I assume you'll follow this thread.

I am using two different IP addresses, and a subdomain of my primary domain as well, both on cpanel, but the header/footer are not added to the whmcs site.

Your README.TXT is well documented by the way. Keep up the great work!