Integrating Main Site and WHMCS.

iXenHost

I want to integrate like 2 or 3 pages to WHMCS, how would I do that? I would probally want something Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, SHOUTcast Hosting (Information Pages) and like a Domain Price List. How hard would it be to integrate those and to integrate to admin to I can edit it?

• WHMCS CEO

Just out of curiosity, what is iWHMCS that you mention you're a founder of in your signature?

As for customising, I don't see why you would be customising WHMCS to add those pages. Sounds like the pages that should be on your website advertising your services?

our web hosting plans are all ripped from 1&1 Web Hosting

We have changed company names due to the fact that we have partnered up with another company (company name confidential).

that we have so much more customers we have been hiring staffs to help us with support and such, many of our staffs are here only on their spare time because we do not pay our staffs. Staffs being paid maybe a hassle for us because we are just a small business that only makes bare minimum profits

interesting stuff on your website, may i suggest you get a better translator.

our web hosting plans are all ripped from 1&1 Web Hosting

We have changed company names due to the fact that we have partnered up with another company (company name confidential).

that we have so much more customers we have been hiring staffs to help us with support and such, many of our staffs are here only on their spare time because we do not pay our staffs. Staffs being paid maybe a hassle for us because we are just a small business that only makes bare minimum profits

interesting stuff on your website, may i suggest you get a better translator.

ripped - meaning all our plans are exact or somewhat the same as 1&1's hosting plans.

changing companies - is it a crime to change my companies name because my earlier name was RicksHost and since we partnered up with another company that I will not say we should be fair and change name so it does not refer to my own host as now we have a co-owner?

staffs - Our staffs are volunteer workers, they help out for the fun of it and whenever they are free. We do not pay them, but they are welcomed to leave whenever they want and come back whenever they want.

And to answer, Matt, I dunno iPOD? i everything? I jsut thought it might be a creative way to show that I use WHMCS? And you can delete this topic, I have been thinking and I figured out how I can integrate my site and WHMCS together to be somewhat like http://www.whmcs.com where the site is integrated with a support system and such.