custom payment gateways per package?

Jibbs

Hi... I just installed and got WHMCS working on a trial account.

Anyways, I was wondering If there was a way I could separate where the money goes based on what packages is selected. I'm using WHMCS with myself and another person, and we have our own packages. I would like my packages to go to my paypal account, and her packages to go to her paypal account.

Is there anyway to do this?

Tricky, the only way I could think of (besides a separate WHMCS installation) is to add a second payment gateway (which would be PayPal) but with your friend's email in it. Though to do that you'd need to have a second module file, and I'm pretty sure that copying the encrypted PayPal module and renaming it (say as PayPal2) would give errors because of the encryption :roll:

problem is that i need an SSL certificate and I really dont want to set it up right now cause of $$ ... so I need a gateway that essentially functions the same as paypal but that's NOT paypal that WHMCS supports ........ I really don't understand why I can't use 2 paypal addresses it's only the associated account that's changing