Adding image in fixed location to PDF Invoice

MonkeyMagic

Hi everyone,

I want to add an image to the PDF Invoice that is anchored in the bottom left corner of the page.

The key here, is that I want it anchored - ie. it's stuck there and doesn't move regardless of the amount of text of information above it.

I can insert an image, that's easy, but it moves up and down according to the amount of text/info on the page.

I want the image stuck there, with glue, with alrodite, with cement ..... you get the idea :)

Any idea how to do this?

• 2 weeks later...

By default the auto page break is set at 25mm by memory so I have added a command to change it for you (add it to the top of the file) the image should auto resize to its normal size (50px = 17.64mm). Try this it should do the trick and let us know how you went.

$pdf->SetAutoPageBreak(TRUE, 5);
$pdf->Image(ROOTDIR.'/images/logo.jpg',5,274,0,17.64,'',$CONFIG['Domain'],'',true,150,'L');

PS. It also adds a hyperlink back to your site.

For full details see http://www.tecnick.com/pagefiles/tcpdf/doc/com-tecnick-tcpdf/TCPDF.html#methodImage

Edited by sparky

• 3 years later...