2checkout payments

Guest aaron01

Question

Guest aaron01

Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding payments through 2co. I have all my hosting packages set up and wanted to go ahead and place an order. When I clicked on the button after entering all my payment information at 2checkout to "finalize order", I got this error: The requested URL /whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/2checkout.php was not found on this server. I guess I am missing that file? Also I was wondering what it does - after the order is placed does it tell WHMCS that the invoice has been paid?

The other thing is, it didn't appear that it was a recurring payment. For the particular plan I to have it set as recurring, though. I was just wondering if it is possible to have it charge the amount to the persons credit card automatically each month when paying through 2co and if so, how?

Thanks for your help! :)

10 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi Aaron,

With 2CheckOut, in V2.3 support for recurring payments was removed and a switch was made to invoices for 2CheckOut - this was to save all the hassle with setting up your products at 2CO and allowing you to use coupons with 2CheckOut.

The error you are getting is because the old 2CheckOut recurring payment gateway module is still enabled in your system but the module no longer exists. You therefore need to activate the new 2CheckOut Module from the dropdown and then hide the current recurring module from the order form by unticking the box. When V2.4 is released you will then be able to reactivate the recurring module.

Let me know if you have any furthur questions.

Regards,

Matt

Guest aaron01

Matt,

I guess I am a bit lost - I only see one 2checkout module on the gateway list, and that is what is enabled now.

Thanks,

Aaron

• WHMCS CEO

No, what is confusing you is that both modules have the same name. The file for the 2CheckOut module you currently have enabled no longer exists and the new one is in its place with the same name. You can enable the new one with the old one still enabled with no problems but you must not allow people to use the old one by having it enabled on the order form. During the upgrade procedure, it would have mentioned you should disable the existing 2CheckOut gateway and enable the new one and this is where the problem has arisen.

Matt

Hello,

Just wondering if you got the information I emailed to access via FTP. I don't know the exact problem but the 2checkout.php file is not in /modules/gateways/callback/ and then when I make a purchase on 2co I get an error about that file not being found. Perhaps if someone could just send me the file 2checkout.php that might take care of things? :) I don't know but its worth a shot.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I don't seem to have your last email. The file you should be using is tco.php. Now you have some accounts using the twocheckout.php file this needs changing in the DB so please resend your cpanel login details to support@whmcs.com and I will get this solved as a priority for you.

Regards,

Matt

Matt,

I went ahead and sent the login information again. Somehow I accidently sent the one e-mail before I finished it so I did send another with the complete information. If you still don't receive it, perhaps I could send the information via PM on the forum or over live chat.

Thanks for your help!