simple problem, need advice plz

WHMLover

Hello WHMCS,

how are you all,

when i change a Server Time the Last Reply show that diffrent 8 hours :>

Last Reply 8 Hours 0 Minutes 1 Seconds Ago

how can i fix that ?

another question plz

in Dedicated/vps when we send a welcome mail to a client that i must change them ips manual every one ?

do i can be auto ?

and canbe in future accept reseller progaram ?

at end thank yot matt, you are a great man and make a very great WHMCS ( not scripts) i think WHMCS not a script it have a live and it work with our time

thank you so much

Hello WHMCS,

how are you all,

how can i fix that ?

Tickets that were done prior to time change will still show the time of last reply prior to changing. Are you having this issue right now with new tickets opened after you have changed the date?

another question plz

in Dedicated/vps when we send a welcome mail to a client that i must change them ips manual every one ?

do i can be auto ?

Manual

There is an affiliate program built into WHMCS. What are you looking for in a reseller? % off orders or something?

Hello WHMCS,

how are you all,

how can i fix that ?

Tickets that were done prior to time change will still show the time of last reply prior to changing. Are you having this issue right now with new tickets opened after you have changed the date?

yes i have +8 hour in the any ticket time

another question plz

do i can be auto ?

Manual

Does in future it can be auto ?

There is an affiliate program built into WHMCS. What are you looking for in a reseller? % off orders or something?

sorry but i enter your site and see you Dedicated server as example,

so i wanna it as a leyerdtech reseller program, when my coustomer take from 2 -4 server they will have a dicount about x% and from 4 - 8 Y%

etc,

anther question to you :>

in step three do we can make it radio or check box ?

and thank you for your help (F)

Hey,

Datahost is not correct on one of things he said. In the welcome emails, you can have custom fields and call them from the welcome emails, such as IPs.

So add a Custom Field named IP or something to that effect and make sure that both Required, and Show on Order form are not checked. When the client orders the server, you will go to his or her account and under products/services add the IP to the filed. Click the save button and then send off the welcome email...

From,

Adam

hello MACscr,

i hope you can try any steps you can found in that search as i do, and if it work with you that will be great coz i rech page 11 and dont have any good solution

and maybe you can read that and tell me what do think :

http://blog.dreamhosters.com/forum/troubleshooting/61608-MYSQL-and-timezones.htm

i wait your advice

thank you for your time

Regards

Hey,

Datahost is not correct on one of things he said. In the welcome emails, you can have custom fields and call them from the welcome emails, such as IPs.

So add a Custom Field named IP or something to that effect and make sure that both Required, and Show on Order form are not checked. When the client orders the server, you will go to his or her account and under products/services add the IP to the filed. Click the save button and then send off the welcome email...

From,

Adam

Adam...did not even think of that. Man am I feeling bad..rough day at office and the brain did not go that route. Thanks for clarification on that....