Subdreamer

Coe

Why would you want to integrate that CMS with it for? Any particular plugin it has that you would like to use with it or something?

You'd probably be better off having a custom HTML template made instead

Check these sites:

http://www.studyhost.co.uk

http://www.mostlymojo.com

Btw i used to use Subdreamer for on of my sites a year ago or so and they took forever to release udates etc. I think they have got back on track now but they completely changed all the prices etc. I have no idea whether my license is still vailid or not lol.

In the end i change from subdreamer.com to Social Media from mediascripts.com which is much better. :)

I am actually after customer login integration myself. I would like to use e107 forum with WHMCS. You can actually do it with the current version of e107 using the auth plugin but some code changes are needed to get it to work properly. I was told by one of the devs that no code changes will be needed with the new version of e107. Not sure when they will be released though. Could be another year or so away yet lol.

You could try asking WHMCS team to do a custom integration for you.

The Subdremer skinning system won't work WHMCS. It will only work with the forum software they support.