[FIXED] Domain renewal pricing

I have a number of domains (.it) in my system that I want to allow renewals but not to allow to be registered on the site.

I would expect to be able to set the register and transfer prices to -1.00 and the renewal prices to the the renewal amount and the customer would then only be able to renew the domain on our system.

However if a customer goes to renew these domains the number of years drop down is empty and they cant complete the renewal, the drop-down only shows options if I add a price to the "registration" price field.

In fact if the customer does try to continue with the renewal a 0.00 priced invoice is created.

Edited by ServWise.com

Also it would be much better if domain renewals were simply added to a cart instead of automatically generating an invoice, many customers want to renew more then one domain at a time but with the current system the customer has create and pay individual invoices for each domain renewal.

Also it would be much better if domain renewals were simply added to a cart instead of automatically generating an invoice, many customers want to renew more then one domain at a time but with the current system the customer has create and pay individual invoices for each domain renewal.

Is this something that can be done easily - I would far rather have any renewal added to a cart so that a customer can do all his activities in one pass ?

Jim