Modernbill - Features we need, does WHMcs have them?

Francisco

Question

Hello,

We would like to switch away from Modernbill to your software, if it meets the features we need/use of Modernbill.

- Varilogix and Maxmind fraud support (also, if an order is marked as suspicious, can we make the system "add" the client to the system but with a special status for manual-verification?)

- Kayako eSupport INTEGRATION, this IS A MUST.

- Authorize.net support

- Charge 2.5% tax to all accounts, independent of country/state.

- vBulletin integration (creating a forum account)

- Multiple WHM/cpanel servers (a feature MB has to setup new orders to different WHM servers, not just the same)

- Coupons for special offers

That's everything I can recall now, maybe some other things...

What I would like to do with WHMcs that I cannot do as of yet with Modernbill:

- Multi-concurrency (We have a division in another country, where we take that concurrency in the 1000's as check payments) we would like to be able to do this without us installing two times WHMcs, possible?

- Directi support or Resellerclub... Registration/Transfer/Renewal/Contacts modification/Domain Lock

- Automatically setup a vbulletin forum account and affiliate account (sending a welcome e-mail about the affiliate, including his refferal code, and some banners/examples)

- Payment details in PayPal/Authorize.net - in MB when your customer clicks pays now for a webhosting plan, it just says whatever I setup in Modernbill, is not like WHMautopilot that tells PayPal to display/setup "Dedicated Server P4 2.4 $99/month".

I think that's about it.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Francisco,

Not sure if there will be integration of eSupport (yuck!) since Matt has already included a super nice support system. There really is no need to include a third-party support system.

I used eSupport for 2 years and finally stopped after months of bugs not getting fixed or addressed (due to so-called construction).

Hey,

Currently, their are no plans for Kayako and WHMCS to be joined at the hip like ModernBill. I would like to see this option as well - 2 year big fan of Kayako.

In v3, you can add tax to what you are selling.

WHMCS already has multiple cPanel/WHM server options.

WHMCS already has coupons and special offers.

You can try the full demo at http://www.demo.whmcs.com

From,

Adam

cant you just change the url of the support ticket links in whmcs over to the url of your kayako installation, then your all set to use kayako exclusively.

You could but it not a true loginshare as Francisco is wanting.

Kayako eSupport INTEGRATION, this IS A MUST.

Please check HERE. For a full integration for Kayako to have your design you will need to get assistance with that from Kayako or a freelance designer....not sure if that is what you are looking for either. However, DerekFL and Matt were working on this last I read. Just to let you know it was possible for Kayako and WHMCS to have Loginshare in the previous WHMCS version, so, it has been done.

- Multi-concurrency (We have a division in another country, where we take that concurrency in the 1000's as check payments) we would like to be able to do this without us installing two times WHMcs, possible?

Multi Currency support is currently not in WHMCS, however Matt said he would add it to the next major version - I'm looking forward to it as I have a division in a different country and it's currently a major pain to manage the payments for it.

Do you have an update on Multi Currency support Matt? Do you think it will make it into the next major release? :D