CAPTCHA on Signup.

leyton

• 4 weeks later...
in v4.0.2, I can see the CAPTCHA in the registration page!

Maybe I'll just have to upgrade. Are all the template files the same? So I don't have to sit and remake the Maxi Hosting template...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Leyton Reed

all you need to do for that is make sure that your template folder is a rename like copy portal rename it than upload it and there is changes so if you are using the standard default or portal template copy out the template files but at same time if you are using current portal the new portal is sooooo much better you may want to start from scratch when you see what you can do with the new portal template lol

Wow! John, that was on big run-on sentence :)

leyton - Yes, there are some template changes. There are detailed upgrade instructions in the download.

wow could you be any more useless than to come and post in a forum where help is being offered to critisize someone i was telling them, and who cares about run on sentences in a forum post the point was made plain and simple

Easy, John :( I was just making light of that, not trying to be critisizing.:)

I have made the mistake myself of uploading all of the upgrade files without looking to see which template files have changed. (Yes, I always backup first.)

Just pointing out there is a list of changed tpl files in the upgrade instructions and it is worth taking a few minutes to read.