Shopping Cart and products theme [templates].

leyton

Hi Guys,

I am completely new to WHMCS. I have just bought a load of domains to allow me to expand my current hosting company over many "sub-companies" as it were.

Previously I was using a manual system, where (using CGI) the user fills out their details, it emails them to me and emails the user a welcome email. Then I do the rest. I am not testing out WHMCS on another domain [ http://maxihosting.co.uk/ ] and have already customized a theme. However I cannot find the files to edit to change the way the product listing looks and the way the shopping cart looks.

The files for my theme are in: /root/maxi/www/templates/maxi-theme-1/ on the server.

If you look at the cart etc in IE, it looks OK, however it's messed up in FF :P.

Thanks in advance,

Leyton Reed

If I may offer a suggestion, I would change the name to something along the lines of MaxHosting, the current name reminds me too much of maxi pad :D

I don't think I'm gonna be doing that :P, but thanks for the suggestion.

Really, Maxi Hosting is my "testing" site. My main sites (some coming online soon) are:

123com.co.uk

1webspace.co.uk

diamondhosting.co.uk

u2internet.co.uk

Regards,

Leyton Reed