Here is our whmcs site

Wow. I'm sorry to say this, but your site looks like ****.

It needs burning down to the ground. Again.

Seriously.

I am sorry but your site is not much better at lest I have done some editting on the STD WHMCS templates unlike you just using WHMCS as a plug-and-play

I am sorry but your site is not much better at lest I have done some editting on the STD WHMCS templates unlike you just using WHMCS as a plug-and-play

That's because I'm working on my copy locally.

I'm still learning how to work with WHMCS's template and as I learn and improve my skills with the template, I'll start migrating the local copy's template to the online one.

I will be asking for a bit more help sometime soon as I'm still having a bit of trouble with modifying the template... but at least I'm making progress.

I cannot do advanced site integration yet. That's way out of my skill level at this time. I will do that though, once my skills are at a sufficient level where I can actually do that.

I'm more than happy to accept criticism and feedback as to how to improve my site and how to integrate it better... after all, that is how we all learn. :-P

why has this turned into a backstabbing 5th grade school yard childish acting temper throwing session just a thought but if the thread starter doesnt want to take the advise from professionals on here why do we bother keep going back to the forum and posting the same thing over and over and over and than near the end you have two junior members blasting at each other think its time to ignore or close the thread or something nothing is getting accomplished now, no advice was taken so why waste our breaths.

Just for the record it is a direct rip of godaddy the links at the bottom of page are word for word from godaddy.com images included trust me start over from scratch and design one dont rip one you will feel alot better and feel you achieved something

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

ScreenHunter_002.jpg

Edited by Impact-John