How to add nameservers to WHMCS Admin?

leon_nerd

Hi Guys,

I have few queries that I want to get cleared.

First of them is related to nameservers. I would like to know at what point the namesever is decided? I think whenever we create the hosting package in the server we get teh Nameserver. Now, I would like to know how to substitute the right name server for emails to be sent to users on success?

I am getting 2-3 servers from a reseller. So are the namespaces going to differ from ns1 and ns2? Where do I add these in the WHMCS admin so that they are accessible in the emails? Should I know the nameservers in advance? I tried Setup-> Servers but there it is asking for domain name and IP address. Do I have to enter all these details even though I am not going to use it?

I am really confused how the namesever information should be stored with each order and how to send that info in the email to the customer.

Thanks.

Your situation is probably different than mine. The 'default server' I choose in servers is how my welcome letter knows which name servers to pick up.

So I would think if you go ahead and add the servers, then when you choose to 'accept' the order to set it up (choosing the correct server, if you don't use a default), it'll register that server in the welcome letter.