Owned License from Reseller Q

xxkylexx

Question

Matt,

I've sent in two tickets from different email addresses, but I never get a return email about the ticket being opened regarding it. Not sure what the problem is. Anyways--

We currently have a monthly license lease with WHMCS (directly through WHMCS) and plan to upgrade to an owned license at the end of this month-- from a reseller for $135

My only concern about buying from this reseller is that we are paying them, which in then pay you I assume. What happens if this reseller goes out of business down the road, and we need to make a payment on the license to renew the upgrades/support? Will we be able to transfer these yearly upgrade renewal payments to you directly?

Thanks,

Kyle

2 answers to this question

maybe im weird, but unless the reseller was the first person to get me involved in a product, i prefer to give the money directly to the original company, this way they get more of it. Thats why even though its cheaper through resellers, i have always preferred to buy directly from Matt. He deserves it.