I have a few questions!

Guest Adam

Question

Hey! I love your script. I currently have a different script wich has more features than this one but I don't like the one I running. The main point that I need is a sign up forum with domain checker.

Now I notice on the demo when I typed google.com is said OKAY. Now is that just becuse it's a demo or not.

Second. Can I edit the links for support and knowledgebase. I already have a nice support in place with a LiveChat. Would I be able to change the links?

Third. When my lic. with the other script runs out in about 8 months (I know it's a long time, just don't shutdown.) I would like to get a LifeTime plan. Do I get free upgrades? So if I have version 5.0 and you come out with 6.0 would I be able to update my site?

From,

Adam :)

6 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi Adam,

The system did not check whether a domain was available in the order process and so I have now added this and it will be included with release 2.01.

The links in the system are easily editable through the templates and so you wouldn't have any difficulty changing those to link to your existing system.

As for updates, free updates are included with all licenses for as long as you continue to use the license so yes, you will receive all upgrades for free.

Matt

Also,

When some one sign up's for an account. Once the money is accepted by PayPal will WHMCS setup the account right then and their or will I have to do somthing? Also I think this is a feature you added, when some one sign up's for an account it's sends an email when the account that says we have recived your information and waiting on payment, then another email saying we got your payment and your account is up and running, log in here....

• WHMCS CEO

Yes, with PayPal, there is the option to do automatic account setup on receipt of first payment using the PayPal IPN System. When someone registers, ie. they are a new customer, during the order process they receive a new account information message containing their login details for your system. Once the order is placed, they then receive an order confirmation message stating the order number and saying a message which can be customised by you. Finally, when the account is setup, they receive a new account information message containing all the details about their account. This is sent if the account is setup after accepting the pending order, or automatically created as soon as the order is placed or after the first payment is received depending on which option for automatic setup is selected in the package setup.

Matt