Create a Quote - Form element tabindex

Hello,

I searched the forum but couldn't find a topic that addressed this. I'm currently using WHMCS 4.0.2 and found a very annoying behaviour in the "Quote" page.

If you create a client, you will be taken to a page that has the fields laid out perfectly and the form elements corresponding to the layout. So, you click on "First name" field and when you're done typing you press TAB and you move to the "Last name" field.

When you add a quote for a new client, pressing TAB will take you from "First name" to "Address 1". So, when filling out information about a quote for a new client, you cannot use the tab to move from field to field.

I know it's a small thing but it is not hard to fix by adding "Tab index" to the form elements. It would also add to consistency among similar pages/forms.

Let me know if you need help with coding for this.