Teamspeak 2 Voice Servers Banner Deploy System

Hello everyone that hosts Teamspeak Servers and want to allow there individual clients the ability to add a banner image to the top right corner of there server that links to any web address of there choice please give feedback here so i can see if it is something that people would want and i can in time release a system to do just that.

on the following link is an image of what i am talking about

https://www.my.impact-connections.com/tschoice.php

now this is an image of our support server but the image is not ours so it is not forcing advertisements on other clients servers they can choose to have there own image loaded via the client side of the system they imput the url where the image is hosted than our system would go and fetch that image download and rename it accordingly for our system than it would display it properly the only manual part of the system would be the url address where the client would want the image to link to when clicked on from within the server instance.

I am Looking for some feedback on what People think of this i know with the gaming clans having this feature has been a huge hit for us and we are thinking in the ball park of 39.99 - 59.99 one time fee please let us know what you all think of a system like this.

ok the system is ready for release there is a client side which works with the standard teamspeak control panel and an admin side which is a stand alone system. testing has been done vigourously on our own system as well as another clients system we have this system set at 59.99 one time fee but currently is 20% off thats only 47.99 for a limited time Only.

https://www.my.impact-connections.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=200

Also the first 10 people to get this add on will get 50% Off the Price with the same Code thats Only $30.00

• 3 weeks later...