Is there a TPL file for cart.php?

Chance

Thanks for the quick reply spaceman! Awesome.

When you say "yourtheme", does that mean I need to create my own cart design based on one of the pre-existing cart designs, just as I did for the main client area?

And then, I would select my custom-named cart template in the admin area?

Got it. Went ahead and followed same logic as main design templating and copied one of the pre-designed cart templates to a new folder and named it according to my main template. Then selected my new cart template name from admin area.

Step #1:

Copied templates/orderforms/cart to templates/orderforms/unique.

Step #2:

In the admin area, selected General Settings -> Ordering, and then saw that the "unique" cart template was available for selection. Selected it, saved my settings, and voila!

Tip:

Make sure that you have the required content, like viewcart.tpl, products.tpl, style.css, etc. in the custom folder or the admin area will not allow it to be selected as the template for ordering.

Thanks to spaceman for pointing me to the right file location!

No! Either templates/orderforms/Portal/ or templates/orderforms/Default/

I just saw this reply by BAJI126 and will update my unique template to be a copy of the Portal or Default template, and not of Cart, as BAJI26 has corrected. Thanks BAJI126!

Edited by Chance

If I want to modify the main design, which I have already done, then that is by copying and modifying the Default template shipped with WHMCS located at templates/default or templates/portal, etc..

But when creating a new cart design, the Default cart template resides in templates/orderforms/default. The same logic applies to copying and modifying a cart design as it does to the main theme. The difference being the location of the main site templates and cart templates.

I do not think it matters which pre-designed cart template is used for the copy process as I checked each and they all have the exact same files, although the design is different for each.

All is good and I can now create my own cart theme. Thanks to all for their input.....