my custom theme

whilst I can see what your trying to do with e107 (props for creating custom pages from scratch as well and not just using the admin area ;) ) it's really not the best way to go about it.

If you want some help Chris just give me a shout always happy to help e107 community members as you should know!

Well, if he posts his site up on here asking for an opinion he's going to get some criticism. Positive or negative. I agree that those who say it sucks should at least give some sort of constructive feedback as to why. So far he has received a couple of opinions and one from a web designer at that. Get rid of iframes and change the WHMCS background color. It's up to him to decide if he will follow up on those.

You really need to make your colours simpler. You shoudn't really use more than 3 colours for a site otherwise it gets way to busy and the eye can't concentrate. Also think carefully about you colour choices blue on blue is hard to read, light grey on white also hard to read.