Development a Payment Gateway

Hi

I follow the instructions of the GatewayDevKit.

I only have in my gateway module the follow two functions: function modulename_config() and function modulename_link() because what I want is a third party gateway, so users leaves my site to pay.

In the function modulename_link() I put the specific form with required fields.

Then I activate and configure my gateway.

When a client select to Checkout any product, and he choose my gateway, he/she receive a message as follow:

"

Order Confirmation

Thank you for your order. You will receive a confirmation email shortly.

Your Order Number is: 9450068631

If you have any questions about your order, please open a support ticket from your client area and quote your order number.

Click here to go to your Client Area

"

instead of be redirected to the specific Payment Site to do the payment in their site and the come back to my server.

I test with gateway as PayPal and occurs the same thing. How can I accomplish that the client being redirected to the specific Payment Site?

I don't know if the information I give is enough, please, if something is missing let me know.

Any help will be appreciated.

Leticia

Hello

The problem was related to my test user (in whmcs). The user already have money in whmcs credit and all orders were discounted from that credit money and of course no need to payment, so to my user the "Pay Now" button in Invoice Page never appears.

Thanks

Leticia