Multidomain Hosting/Product/Service

Rysiu

Hi:

I'm new in whmcs and I have some doubts.

I do not know how to configure Multidomain Product. A client purchase one domain and one hosting. After purchase new domian and its hosting support 5 domians. I need that whmcs ask the customer: Do you want to use the purchased hosting?

And similar, the domain redirect. Purchase new domain and customer wants redirect to another domain. Is possible in whmcs?

Thanks and sorry my bad English :|

Rysiu

John. yes he can. I think he is asking if it can be auto-configured on ordering.

Its actually a valid question if you think about it.

- not that I get many orders with 2 hosting packages and 5 domains on any given day. ;)

But I see where the OP is going.

Lets say I buy 5 domains and one hosting package (and lets assume I'm a customer who has never used WHMCS ordering before).

I might attach hosting to the first domain name listed in my cart, when in fact it should be on the first one I searched for.

If I had some sort of tick box setup next to multi-domain, to show "primary domain name - with hosting attached" for one (or two), and all the others were flagged as "attach to hosting account 1", "attach to hosting account 2", it would make those sort of orders clearer.

Even is the actual parking is done manually. (is there a cpanel API action for domain parking that could be called by an action hook)

Wait... hang on... won't work because the parked domains cant be parked until domains resolve. Oops