Product Specs, Addon Categories, More..

What do you think of this?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this?

• I love it, can't wait!
    • It's ok, but I wouldn't use it
    • Complete waste of time

I've tested this out with a few WHMCS installs and concluded that the best way to contribute this is by customizing it on a case by case basis. The reason is that I've found no suitable solution to implement everything in the templates dynamically.

So all who want this please contact me via email and let me know what your specific needs are and I will modify it all to fit your needs and send you the full source.

Because it is the full source and all orders will be customized to fit each of your needs the price may vary. The base amount will be $100 which included implementation with 1 product group & 5-10 addon categories. Additional product groups will be priced at $40-60 depending on your needs.'

I want to make it completely clear that once this is implemented to your specific needs that everything is completely dynamic, and since this is full source this can be modified at any time :)

This pretty much sums up how to get it :)

Hi

Just one more question.

ref:"Promotions Page(s)"

How many promotion items can go throw the cart?

ie if client wanted 2 different plans that had a promotion could this be done?

2 different plans = like one e-commerce plan and one photo album plan.

The great thing about WHMCS is that anything is possible :) So yes, although it would take a custom script to add multiple items to the cart with 1 click.

• 4 months later...