Restoring from backup with no /install

eger

Couple questions regarding problems after a restore. I restored my WHMCS install from a backup which I had already removed the /install folder. The documentation does not contain all the info the install did.

First, any WHMCS URL I go to just gives a blank page. I have verified register_globals is on. I am not sure what else to check.

Second, I can't seem to find the cronjob anywhere in the documentation. Does anyone have the cronjob that was told to setup via install and any other pre-requisites that the installer asked for?

I am basically trying to do the install again without overwriting any data to make sure I have everything setup correctly. Any help is appreciated!

Whatever the latest version is. I just solved it though by copying the latest version install/ folder to my current install and loading the first step. There it showed which directories needed write permissions. Sure enough that fixed the issue.

It would be nice to have all the information from the install steps in the manual so this info can be easily looked up.