Automatic Account Creation

LifeGuard

Does anyone know how to make my WHMCS automaticly create accounts after the first payment is received? I've already setup the packages on WHMCS to create the account after the first payment is received but for some odd reason when my customer places an order and pays it still won't create the account automaticly. The invoice shows as paid but the account just does not want to create.

I can manually create it on WHMCS so it works if I use the script which is good but I'd like to get it working to it's automatic.

The settings under the packages are set to "Activate after first payment is received" however it just doesnt wanna automatically activate after they pay. It's wierd

Confirm your product is actually enabled for auto setup... click on Configuration -> Products/Services and see what the "Auto Setup" column specifies for the account you are trying this with just to make sure it is turned on - also edit that product/service and make sure that under "Other" (for 2.5.8 anyways I think its different in v3 beta) the "Applies to server type" and "Default install server" are set - then make sure the package settings under "package quotas" are all filled in.

I'm pretty certain the package name must exactly match what you configured in WHM. If you are using a reseller account, note that the package name in cPanel is your username_packagename

Also look at the activity log in the WHMCS admin menu under Utilities... see if there is a line similar to: "Automatic Account Setup on First Payment Performed" this will at least tell you if it's even trying to activate it...

Hth :)