order.php

jumonjii

order.php is not in the template folder, but instead it is installed on the root location of the program in the directory you install it in. If you go to www.<yourdomain>.<tld>/whmcsdir/order.php you will see the page. The look of the page (template) is done via the template you have with Smarty Design. If you do not have a custom template then you will have the default WHMCS layout. If you wish to have a custom layout you will be good to purchase from WHMCS here for $34.99

As for the link to the package you are selling you will need to login to WHMCS. Then guide as follows:

Configuration --> Products/Services --> Select a product to edit --> Look on the 'Details' tab at bottom --> Direct Order Link

Something like this:

http://www.<yourdomain>.<tld>/whmcsdir/order.php?step=2&pid=28

• WHMCS CEO
So the order.php page isn't in the templates folder then?

Yes, it is templated. Everything your clients see is editable via a template file. The folder you need to look in is templates/orderforms/default. datahosts is referring to link to the packages directly from your main site.

Matt

I got that far....

Currently, when you go to the order page, you see each package under each other in a column. I'd like to set them up in seperate cells of a table, like a 3x3 table for example. I don't see which page is generating the package options....

Gah...... yes I'm a n00b.

That's the page I was looking for thanks!

Now... is it possible to get the tables to align next to each other or in a predefined area instead of all in a row?

The last cart system I had wasn't as easy to use and it wasn't possible to make a 3x3 table and have the data auto fill.

That's the page I was looking for thanks!

Now... is it possible to get the tables to align next to each other or in a predefined area instead of all in a row?

The last cart system I had wasn't as easy to use and it wasn't possible to make a 3x3 table and have the data auto fill.

your going to have to learn a little smarty and definitely html or just pay someone to do it.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi jumonjii,

It's not something you install. It's just the system we use in WHMCS. You can refer to their site for documentation on how to do certain things. Editing in Dreamweaver however is exactly what you should do - just like any other HTML file.

Matt