footer.tpl

The header.tpl and footer.tpl splits the site/page in half, the header.tpl contains the main content and logo stuff and the footer.tpl contains the menu and bottom of the page stuff.

When you customise your whmcs you can split it howeva you want!

BAJI26,

Thanks for replying! I kind of spent entire day today going through all template files, trying to figure things out, and finally realized that header.tpl and footer.tpl split the pages in half, just as you pointed out. But, I was very confused at the beginning, as I was looking for side bar menu template and couldn't find it :) LoL

Anyway, it was my first day I got to customization part of my work, and it was exceptionally exciting to see the first steps of my envisioned website come to life. Even though a lot of customization things worked out without any issues, I still got many little things that didn't really work, but I want to read more about 'smarty' as I am new to this template system, and will try to get all my unresolved questions into one thread soon. As of now it's all fun! I am not a web designer 'per se', but it makes me feel so good to be in control, as I can customize WHMCS system the way I want it to look like. Feels great.

Sincerely,

Serg

Edited by HostBizLng