Affiliate system

addeacher

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but i notice that the affiliate link is not available on the menu if client is loged in where the menu is for my hosting package reseller package etc. however the affiliate link is on the main page and it states as description "Click here to become an affiliate or see your earnings"

Now when click there is no registration to become affiliate only and also wouldn't it make more sense to have this for the members when they logged in?

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but i notice that the affiliate link is not available on the menu if client is loged in where the menu is for my hosting package reseller package etc. however the affiliate link is on the main page and it states as description "Click here to become an affiliate or see your earnings"

Now when click there is no registration to become affiliate only and also wouldn't it make more sense to have this for the members when they logged in?

Its your site design, you can modify the templates to display it wherever you want.

oh i c, so simple add {$LANG.affiliatetitle} to the header file where the others are at the if login. Will try this.

Thanks MACsrc

No, thats just the affiliate title. Its not a link, its just text. Anything that has $LANG in front of it should be just text. You cant be an affiliate without being a client. You can though be a client with no products. But that only way thats possible is by the admin manually adding your account.

If there is anything you want to only show to clients that are logged in, just simply wrap that content with:

{if $loggedin} content here {/if}

Its really hard to understand your post as they are not clearly written. Also, if your wanting to do a lot of custom changes to your whmcs install, you really need to learn web design or pay someone to do it. Im only stating this because i have noticed a lot of posts from you that are based around basic web design.