PayPal Problems

mzmiric5

Hello,

Does anybody know is there a way to set up the PayPal payments to accept credit/debit cards. I have PayPal Website Payment Standard which accepts credit/debit cards when people buy good from my other webcart, but when my clients try to buy a package from WHMCS they get to the paypal payment and all they see is log in to paypal or create a new account. A couple of my clients don't want to make a paypal account and since they were buying goods from me using their credit card through paypal without creating the account they demand to have it done the same way. I didn't see any options in the payment gateway that would enable me to configure the paypal payments in that way.

Thank you in advance.

If your customer does not have a paypal account (or rather hasn't loged into one on that machine in a while) then the paypal site will automaticaly show the pay with credit card form.

Otherwise they will get the paypal login with a small link on the left to use a creditcard as PayPal assumes they will be paying with PayPal..

It is quite a good idea really.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have the same problem... I'm pretty sure I accept credit cards in my Paypal, and it still doesn't appear when I create a non-subscription invoice and I clieck on the Paypal button.

Could someone tell me where to set it in Paypal please ?