Using 2 WHMCS Systems Together

I have been trying to figure this out for a while – I hope that we can find a solution.

I need to tie 2 WHMCS systems together, so if an order is placed on one it appears within the other.

Here is my example:

Server 1 – whmcs installed – have a reseller as the client – I offer him lower prices than everyone else – let’s say $5.00 for hosting

Server 2 – whmcs installed – this is my reseller’s whmcs (so he can have his own billing system) – he offers hosting for $10.00

Now, when someone signs up on SERVER 2 – with the reseller – it provisions everything and charges his client.

What I need to do is somehow get that information to HIS ACCOUNT on SERVER 1 – where he is MY client and he is billed $5.00 for the service.

So I basically have to tie 2 WHMCS’s together to handle my reseller since WHMCS does not have a reseller system that allows him his own landing page and info.

So when he signs up a client on his whmcs it is added to HIS ACCOUNT within MY WHMCS.

Hope that makes sense. I have been trying to figure out the best way to handle resellers and automate as much as we can.

This could be effectively done using the "on checkout script" on his WHMCS install. Sounds like a really cool addon that a few others mite like as well. Just make sure that you put things in place to ensure your reseller cant inject payment info, etc..