New order not collecting for domain or addon

webresellers

I had a new customer place an order...

Hosting account = $ 5.50 monthly

Domain 1yr reg = $10.00

Addon = $ 5.00

Order said $20.50 total, yet the paypal money coming in was only for the hosting accounts. the domain and addon were not added to the total billed ammount, yet the order is correct. The addon and domain both say unpaid. Why wouldn't WHMCS just collect it all in 1 transaction?

The incoming paypal transaction also only shows the $5.50.

WHMCS 2.5.8

no invoice since is paypal invoice (which I always felt whmcs should do reguardless of paypal or not)

1 order with everything listed on the order.

addon and registration are listed as unpaid. (yet there is no real way to pay for it at this point since there is no invoice for those 2 itmes)

I have manually created an invoice so I can collect those funds from the client.

Its a new domain registration

• WHMCS CEO

What you mean is the client used PayPal Subscriptions. They therefore create the subscription for the hosting account first, then addon, then domain. Obviously your customer quit after doing just the hosting account. Think about it, there has be 1 subscription for $5.50 monthly, 1 for $10 yearly and 1 for $5 and whatever payment term the addon is billed in. It can't be done by one subscription.

i am having the same issue. but i went through the order process for the client, and there was never any dialog to pay the domain subscription. the return to merchant button was clicked, and there was no more dialog for payments.

edit: i think maybe I was doing something wrong or somehow there may have been a small glitch on the first order.

matt helped me test and all is working well.

thanks matt!