Logged in as Administrator for other fucntions

Hello

I would like to find out: When you log in to a customers portal via the admin panel you get that "Logged in as Administrator" banner.

I assume that it pops up is because of the admin users session. Can I use that to add a area using the template files of the "Product Details", that only admin users logged in this way can see it. Not the clients.

Impossible?

I am using the freeradius mod from whmcs, now in the client panel under product details i have managed to add graphing using the {$username} variable. Withing the admin templates the only client editable template is the client summary (as far as i know), now some clients have several freeradius accounts, it would be easier to put the additional info in the clients product page, rather than writing a script with a whole bunch of sql strings to get the user id from email, then all freeradius usernames from the user id. All a little waste in my view seeing as {$username} is all ready there.

Sorry seem to have found myself rambling on....

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...