Kayako and IPB LoginShare

serverx

Hey,

You can't have a login share with out contacting Matt, as the string used to encrypt the password to the database is different for each build of WHMCS, so it wont work with version 2.5.8 if it was made for v3.

If you searched the forums, you would of found this post. It explains the current problem with it. (The same thing I just stated above).

http://forums.whmcs.com/viewtopic.php?t=784

From,

Adam

No, it's not forums, but rather Kayako...

We have been using it for years and have to start making our life (and our Clients) simpler with stuff working with each other :D

We need the feature set from Kayako, so question is what works with that..

No, it's not forums, but rather Kayako...

Gottcha..yea...DerekFL was working with Matt on this, but I have not heard from him either. Sorry that I am no assistance on this, but keep trying to contact DerekFL, and I hope he can get this worked out with you.

May I ask...why you use Kayako over the built in system of WHMCS? I own both, and use WHMCS for all my needs except the live chat which is Kayako. WHMCS works great for me, and I admit that it is not a flexible as Kayako, but consider that WHMCS is for host management where Kayako is full support.

What would make the support module better? Going to start a thread on this and see what kind of response comes around......stay tuned for the link