Synchronise between WHM and WHMCS?

itomic

OK, firstly a stupid question:

If I've got all my WHM clients, accounts etc. working great in WHMCS, but then instead of using WHMCS to create a new hosting account I 'accidentally'

use WHM directly, then the only way to get that new hosting account information into WHMCS is to run the WHM Import Script, right?

- Are there any options / utilities / cron jobs, etc. that can alert me if I have hosting accounts in WHM that aren't in WHMCS?

- Going one step further... would it be a silly/crazy idea for a cron job or similar to run that automatically imports new accounts created in WHM into WHMCS? i.e. some sort of WHM<>WHMCS synchronize option?

Thanks.

OK, firstly a stupid question:

If I've got all my WHM clients, accounts etc. working great in WHMCS, but then instead of using WHMCS to create a new hosting account I 'accidentally'

use WHM directly, then the only way to get that new hosting account information into WHMCS is to run the WHM Import Script, right?

- Are there any options / utilities / cron jobs, etc. that can alert me if I have hosting accounts in WHM that aren't in WHMCS?

- Going one step further... would it be a silly/crazy idea for a cron job or similar to run that automatically imports new accounts created in WHM into WHMCS? i.e. some sort of WHM<>WHMCS synchronize option?

Thanks.

I think the ideas are silly and that WHM Import is the best solution for the issue you just described.