allow sub-domain registration on the order page

We have several clients that host a subdomain with us and one just tried to signup (Using TS Hosting Comparison Form) and the form/cart does not allow them to put in YYY.DOMAIN.COM.

I manually signed up the client, went to add order and was able to put in the sub-domain.domain.com name. It generated an invoice without and issue. Once the client pays i will see if it auto generates the account on WHM/Cpanel correctly.

How can i set it to maybe have a checkbox that simply says "I want to host a sub-domain" and that would then allow them to put a sub-domain in the domain box if they checked it?

any help would be greatly appreciated! Will to throw a little money at a solution if someone can show it working.

Not sure that creating accounts on subdomains is do-able in WHMCS. Sparky's working oin some cPanel tools, which will give you the abilty to create a subdomain from inside whmcs. He might know if this is an API call, and therfore possible to do as an automated hack.

Well per what I wrote up above myclient just paid their invoice and the auto setup completed and created the subdomain account in WHM. So i am guessing there is some check in the domain order step 2 that prevents it as an entry and if that could be hacked with the checkbox idea then it would just pass over the subdomain to the hosting part which then can use it to create the account.

From the WHM server :

+===================================+

| New Account Info |

+===================================+

| Domain: blog.domain.com