Is enom worth it?

Cronikeys

How is the revenue on enom and what are the fees that they charge? I am interested in offering domains, but only if it means more profits 8) Also, how easy is it to get started with enom? I have always used GoDaddy, so I don't know much about enom at all.

Thanks,

Ian

Aulpa Hosting

Well i just signed up for enom reseller so i could offer domains.

I do not think there is alot of profit in it unless you pay there larger fees to your per domain cost down. I think it is a very helpful tool to keep your customers at your site all the time.

Godaddy is pretty hard to beat price wise but a good selling point is if they regisiter threw you you can give them a discount or something to compete with Godaddy and then you are able to help manage the domain and change nameservers much easier.

This is what i think about enom so far oh and there service is great and they are really helpful. Almost as much as Matt.