Domain Registration Automation

TheGamer

Is there ANY way at this point in time for me to manually make it so that all domains are automatically registered and I do not have to go through and select eNom, etc...

The difficulty of doing this doesn't matter, I'm up for a challenge, but is it possible to do this?

I would really, really love it if it were.

Any way to do this with Cron?

Alright, thanks MACscr. :)

Any idea when 3.1 will be out?

Maybe 45-60 days. This is only an estimate though and i have nothing to do with releases (or even WHMCS). It all depends on what 3.0 comes out as stable and how many features, etc, are going into v3.1

Very helpful, thank you. :)

Well I can't wait, lol. :P I wouldn't normally mind as much, but my site is strictly domains right now (no hosting), so it'll suck if I cant approve someones domains for over 12 hours or whatever.

Try contacting Matt about this, maybe you can contract him out to do this for you sooner.

Again, thanks for the help.

You have nothing to do with WHMCS, yet you're suited to be an admin. :P

LOL, thanks. I have been developing for a few years and I do this sort of thing full time, so it kind of comes natural. Some people on here get a little frustrated with my "sarcasm" or "bluntness", but overall, I am just here to help people, Matt, and expand/improve WHMCS. Glad I could help.

BTW, howdy from IL. =P