A few questions about templates and others

Veus

Question

Hi,

Im very interested in purchasing this for our hosting company.

We currently have two brands (one budget and one professional)

As i understand it i can buy one license for WHMCS and setup the templates accordingly.

For example i can create two CSS files one for each brand to make them blend with the brand i have setup.

Is this possible on WHMCS and also how easy is it to customise the design and templates of WHMCS?

Also as I have two brands, could i just create two categories for the hosting and just redirect each different site to the relevant category? (using a url)

3 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

One installation uses one template. You can't have one installation using two different templates depending on the site they come from. For two different designs, you would need two seperate installations. However, you can create the two categories as you suggest and forward users to the order page for each category depending on the site they come from.

One installation uses one template. You can't have one installation using two different templates depending on the site they come from. For two different designs, you would need two seperate installations. However, you can create the two categories as you suggest and forward users to the order page for each category depending on the site they come from.

It wouldnt be hardto hard to do two different css files, all you would have to do is add a session variable that would decide which css file would be used. You would basically kill the session and create a new one when switching css files (brands).

It wouldnt be hardto hard to do two different css files, all you would have to do is add a session variable that would decide which css file would be used. You would basically kill the session and create a new one when switching css files (brands).

Thats what I was thinking. As long as the template is easy to modify, you can even check the referrer domain and then show the CSS from there.