Nagios Integration

moonsoft

I'm looking for anyone who can help me integrate Nagios into WHMCS, i wanted to have a portal thats more comprehensive for my dedicated server clients, with stats RTG etc.. But I do not know how to go about coding something like this

any help would welcomed or any paid solutions as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

I know this thread already has a long time.. but i leave the question:

Has already manage to integrate nagios with whmcs? If yes, im willing to buy that plugin.

At the moment i use nagios to monitor my servers, and some of my clients have server management month services with my company and with this clients i have to have a way to show them inside WHMCS some checks from my nagios.

Any ideas, plugins or anyone with whmcs development experience willing to develop such a module?

Thanks

• 4 years later...
On 1/27/2013 at 4:28 PM, rhbkweb said:

Hi,

I know this thread already has a long time.. but i leave the question:

Has already manage to integrate nagios with whmcs? If yes, im willing to buy that plugin.

At the moment i use nagios to monitor my servers, and some of my clients have server management month services with my company and with this clients i have to have a way to show them inside WHMCS some checks from my nagios.

Any ideas, plugins or anyone with whmcs development experience willing to develop such a module?

Thanks

I hate to rehash an old thread but I am exactly in the same boat as rhbkweb. Has anyone come up with anything to meet this yet?