Project Management Add-On

Would you be interested?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Very Interested
    • Yes
    • No
    • Maybe...depends

I have began working on a project managment. I estimate near 4 weeks time completion.

Few features:

1) List of Clients Projects

2) Projects to Clients Profile

3) Ability to add Time to Projects

4) Ability to bill by hour or per Project

5) When Project Checked complete

6) Invoice Creation for Client Project

7) A way for the client to see progress

As I said it is in beginning stages, but I hope to have complete soon. This will fully integrate with WHMCS as an add-on module with Admin Area Navigation. It will be encoded, but I will have Matt verify the script prior to release. I have said I hate encoded scripts, but I will only encode with is needed for copyright prevention. I am thinking of a monthly lease price and a own price. You will get support for 'x' amount of time, and then renew when needed.

Any thoughts of what you would like other than this. Remember, that this is an add-on and I am trying to keep the price low. The more time that is put into it the more it may cost.

Hello DataHosts,

That's a good idea, I would be very interested.

Considering PM features that would be available in your module, I would say, from my own opinion, as a PMI student, the more it will comply with global PM standards the better. Project management now days encompasses almost every industry, especially IT industry, and anyone who works with projects would benefit greatly from following some or all PM standards (depending on the project.)

And when it comes to quality of your PM module, I don't think anyone experienced or knowledgeable in PM would mind to pay a little extra for the PM tools within WHMCS that comply with standards and make PM tasks much easier, since PM in general is a big set of time consuming tasks.

Have you thought about finding some good online PM software development (open source perhaps, or some other,) that offers great amount of PM features and API, and use their API to integrate within your PM module? That would ease your task of integrating many useful PM features.

Keep it up, friend! I am sure that most of us would be interested in PM module within WHMCS with "many" great features. And when it comes to calculating your price for the module, consider that PM is so valuable to any business that cares about better efficiency and enhanced effectiveness in delivering their services and increased customer satisfaction; to any business that cares about increased risk assessment, increased quality, increased quantity and flexibility, that places their business in greater standing and competitive edge in the current marketplace.

Sincerely,

Serg

• 1 month later...

Has been a wild ride, but all is coming well. I am about 85% complete on this, and hope to have a demo soon. Will need a few testers as well, so, when all is done I will let you know. Sorry for the long wait in post, and long wait for release. Various other jobs have come up, and taken my time away from personal projects.

• 2 months later...