HELP! Domain Registration

Revolution

I need help. When I go to accept a domain order and register it through enom it says invalid ip:xx.xx.xx.xx (x = example). But the ip that shows to be invalid is in fact valid. I talked with enom and they said it was a registered nameserver. Why won't WHMCS accept it. Any help would be great as I am at the end of my ropes here. Enom says it is not at their end and Matt says it is not at this end. I kind of agree with Matt. But eveything shows to be set up great at enom, I looked at my reseller account. No clue?

When you are logged into your eNom account, click on "Reseller Tools" then click on the "eNom Support Center" link under the "Reseller Support" section which will popup another window with support info in it... One of the first options on the left will be "Request Help" which will allow you to submit a request to their reseller support...

Below is one of the items lower on the list in that same support window:

You can add an IP addresses at any time.

* Please use the request help feature from this Support Center tool.

* Select API Category - Add/Change IP / Going Live

* Send your login name and the IP address you want added to the live environment

* You will receive a confirmation email with the case assigned.

* We will reply back via the assigned case when it's completed.

Use this same tool to add additional IPs or make changes.